Elite Twirlers Covid Plan
The following is a detailed list of how Elite Twirlers plans to implement regulations set by the State of Massachusetts and the CDC.
If you have any questions or concerns with this information please e-mail the studio directly or call Tina White with your concerns. The health and well-being of our students and their families is our top priority.
· Do not enter the building if you or any family member in your household does not feel well, has a fever or you’ve been in contact with any person diagnosed with Covid 19.
·Do not enter the building if you’ve recently traveled out of state or the country
· Twirlers must arrive to class on time and picked up promptly
· All Twirlers age 7 and under must be walked to the door by a parent, Staff will check each twirler in at the door. At end of class parents must be waiting to pick them up outside the door. We ask that parents wear a mask and social distance while waiting.
· All twirlers should use the restroom prior to entering the building. The bathrooms will be open but may only accommodate 1 person at a time and must be sanitized after every use.
· Hand sanitizer provided by Elite Twirlers must be used as you enter the building.
· You must wear a face covering to enter or exit the building and in all common areas including hallways, staircases, bathrooms and the lobby.
· All Twirlers & Staff must wear a mask/face covering while taking class.
· Twirlers must stay in their social distancing space marked on the floors.
· No hand holding, high fives or hugging in class.
· No sharing of any items.
· Twirlers can bring their own water bottle to class – no water is provided or available for sale.
· No large gatherings in the parking lot.
· All high touch items/areas will be sanitized between each class – this includes door handles, floor spots and bathroom area.